BusinessCash is funding during the COVID-19 crisis.

Arizona Factoring Company

Are you waiting up to 90 days for your invoices to be paid? Wait no longer and receive the working capital your Arizona company needs  NOW. The process is painless and affordable.

  • Up to 92% cash advance for AZ small businesses
  • Fast and easy financing in as little as 24 hours
  • Bad credit? No problem. We look at the credit of your client, not yours
  • Tax issues? You can be financed
  • Non Recourse Credit protection with every factoring program

There are many surprising benefits to invoice factoring for Arizona companies.

  • Receive up to 92% of your receivables in as little as 24 hours. Receive the balance once your customer pays in full.
  • Client concentration is not an issue. Do you have only a few customers? With invoice factoring, this is not an issue. The credit of your customers is looked at over your own.
  • In fact, considering your customers’ credit is the main deciding factoring, many challenging funding situations are suddenly solved. Bad credit, problems with the IRS, start-ups, and being unbankable for whatever reason.
  • Non-recourse credit protection is included with every factoring program. What this means is you are protected if your customer goes bankrupt or otherwise insolvent during the term of the factoring agreement. Not many factoring companies have the funding portfolio, expertise, and experience to offer non-recourse factoring.

Since 1998 we have proudly served the Grand Canyon State of Arizona with Invoice Factoring and Purchase Order Funding.


The 2018 total gross state product was $346 billion. This figure gives Arizona a larger economy than such countries as Ireland, Finland, and New Zealand. Arizona’s economy is complex and rich in diversity. The composition of the state’s economy is moderately diverse; although health care, transportation, and the government remain the largest sectors. The hub of economic output remains in the Phoenix metropolitan area accounting for approximately 74% of the state’s domestic product.

Funding solutions must also be diverse and creative to handle a wide variety of challenging funding situations. Only 20% of small businesses get approved for a bank loan, which leaves 80% looking for solutions to their funding needs. This is where accounts receivable factoring and purchase order financing fit in so well. These funding packages give Arizona companies the financial leverage they need to stay afloat.

What is a Typical cost of Factoring?

Factoring fees are based on the length of time for payment from your client. Below is an example chart of how fees work based on timeframe.

Fees vary based on your unique funding situation.

Length of Time for Payment Invoice Factoring Rate
20 days 1.00%
30 days 1.50%
45 days 2.50%
60 days 3.00%

Keep in mind that a good factoring company will work with you based on your customer’s payment history and make sure your terms are favorable to you.

Your customers pay in a particular pattern. If your customers all pay in 37 days, then a fee based on 30-day increments would be slightly more costly. That’s because you will end up paying additional factoring fees based on the extra seven days. Factors can design your fees based on your unique situation – daily, 10-day increments, 60-day flat fee, etc.

Here is a list of just some of the Arizona locations and services:

Ready to get funding? Call toll-free at (888) 400-5930, complete the secure online funding application or chat with us.

Rating: 5.0/5. From 2 votes.
Please wait...

Back to Top