The aircraft parts industry is part of the aerospace parts market. This includes:
- List price reference providers such as StraightAERO or AvREF.
- Manufacturing such as Boeing, Airbus or Meggitt.
- Aircraft assemblies, aircraft engine components such as Rolls-Royce plc, General Electric.
- Equipment and parts such as Thales, Teledyne, Gables Engineering, Timken
- Aircraft parts suppliers of engines and engine parts, as well as fuselage, propeller and rotor, landing gear, electric and hydraulic control, and avionics systems.
- Aircraft interior refurbishment and completion companies
Invoice factoring and credit protection (Non-Recourse) can be a highly effective funding solution for the both the civil and military/government industrial sectors along the entire supply chain. There is no need to worry about your own credit with it comes to invoice factoring. As an aircraft parts supplier, you get funded based on the creditworthiness of your customer. We also work with aviation parts suppliers that have concentration issues, IRS tax lien issues and other challenging situations that create a un-bankable situation. All of BusinessCash’s invoice factoring and purchase order financing working capital solutions have credit protection built in. If your client becomes insolvent or goes bankrupt you are protected.